Community life and unity
As a church there are many things to reckon with. On this page we share topics that are related to building a healthy church community in unity.
1. Being a Church of Refuge/a Safe Church
2. Relationship between native Dutch churches and international churches: handout in Dutch with practical tips and examples. If you don't read Dutch, please send us an email at email@example.com for more information in English.
3. Impact of the history of slavery in the present.
Authors from SKIN's network contributed to, among others:
- MichaNederland's Kerkenpakket (including contributions by ds. Rhoinde Mijnals-Doth and Sandra Oosterwolde)
- NBG's publication 'Geroepen om vrij te zijn' (including contributions by ds. Rhoinde Mijnals-Doth, pastor Hedwig Komproe and Rev. Seth Adzokatse)
- Ecumenical Reflections #71 (with contributions by ds. Verry Patty and ds. Rhoinde Mijnals-Doth).
NB These publications are all written in Dutch.
Are you missing certain information at this information database? Contact our helpdesk by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.